Exercise Right Week 2023: The Right Advice for Your Health and Exercise Goals
Exercise Right Advice Week is an annual public awareness campaign powered by Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA). The 2023 theme is ‘The Right Advice’, highlighting the importance of seeking individualised and territory-qualified for exercise, health, and sporting needs.
In today’s world, there’s a lot of misinformation out there about what exercises to do, and what the best approach is for a specific health condition or goal. That’s why it’s more important than ever to seek advice from a qualified professional who can provide personalised guidance based on your unique needs.
Running from May 22nd to May 28th, each day of the campaign will focus on a different topic:
- Monday: Chronic Conditions: Diabetes/ Cancer/ Disabilities
- Tuesday: Strength Training: Resistance/ Body Weight/ Warm-Ups
- Wednesday: Sports: Netball/ Rugby/ Triathlon
- Thursday: Cardio Training: Running/ HIIT
- Friday: Women’s Health: Pregnancy/Post-natal/ Endometriosis
- Saturday: Older Australians: Falls prevention/ Heart Health
- Sunday: Mental Health: Depression/ Anxiety
Throughout the week, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the best exercise professionals in the country.